Vice President of Residential Supports Position
The Vice President of Residential Supports is a member of Pathlight's Executive Leadership Team and reports to the Executive Director. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, you are responsible for leading the organization's strategic initiatives, supporting innovation and participating in policy development in line with Pathlight's Guiding Values.
The Vice President of Residential Supports has direct responsibility for the individuals who live in the 24 community residences and five supported living apartments Pathlight supports. The program has 375 full and part-time staff who provide managerial and direct support in these locations. This is a dynamic program that requires a leader who can provide positive leadership and vision while directing daily operations.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Deliver high-quality services for individuals
- Champion and implement innovative systems and services
- Ensure effective systems for staff recruitment, training and retention
- Foster collaborative and high functioning teams
- Develop and manage annual operating plans and budgets
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with funders
- Meet licensing, human resources and service delivery standards
- Bachelor's degree and over 10 years of senior-level management level experience in human services or closely related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skill in the development and management of strategic plans and complex administrative systems.
- Experience building high functioning teams and working collaboratively.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable federal and state rules and regulations; knowledge of the Department of Developmental Services licensing requirements preferred.