What We Believe
Pathlight partners with people with disabilities to create opportunities and build relationships throughout their lives.
We want to live in a world where people with intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, and autism are recognized for their full human potential; where they are empowered to build an engaged and connected life, made up of the people and activities that they choose and that are meaningful to them.
We achieve this vision through a shared commitment to a well-trained and supported workforce and by focusing on the wishes and dreams of the people we serve.
OUR GUIDING VALUES
Empowerment / We support people to achieve their goals.
We are not daunted by perceived limitations; we see potential in all people. We support personal choice over decisions that affect a person’s life. We invest in ideas, learning, and growth.
Inclusion / We are better together.
Respect / We value each other.
Creativity / We look at the world differently.
Resiliency / We persevere.
Integrity / We keep our promises.
Strategic Plan 2020-2023
- Commit to strategic growth and innovation to further Pathlight’s mission and diversify funding
- Develop progressive and innovative ideas to provide the highest quality services to people with intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, and autism
- Be the premier employer within the intellectual disability, developmental disability, and autism community in Western Massachusetts
- Engage in data-driven decision making and performance improvements
- Maintain financial sustainability in a rapidly evolving environment to meet strategic goals